Preparation time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 cookies
4 oz Cream cheese, softened
2 oz Butter, softened
1 Tbsp Erythritol
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup sugar-free Chocolate Chips
- Combine cream cheese, butter, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add in the almond flour and blend until into a smooth dough.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Divide the dough into balls and gently flatten into shape.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Energy – 136 kcal, Protein – 2.7g (8%), Fat – 13g (87%) Carbohydrates – 1.8g (6%), Fibre – 0.7g