Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Servings: 1 .
Ingredients: 1 large Egg
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Baking Powder .
- Pour olive oil into a microwave-safe dish, coating the bottom and sides evenly.
- Add in egg and heavy cream. Beat until well mixed.
- Stir in coconut flour and baking powder.
- Spread the batter evenly into the dish with a rubber spatula.
- Cook in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Nutritional Information: Energy – 422 kcal, Protein – 7g (7%), Fat – 42g (90%), Carbohydrates – 3g (3%)