Among the best keto chicken recipes that we could offer you for our column, we have the one that is the best compromise between taste and preparation time and we are sure you will be amazed by it.
Best Keto Chicken Recipes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 Chicken leg quarter
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
- Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
- Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
- Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.
Energy – 507 kcal, Protein – 53g (44%), Fat – 30g (53%), Carbohydrates – 4g (3%)